Friday, December 10, 2010

Walk Animation

1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
I actually enjoyed making this project, it also reminded me of when I added animation to the signatures I made for forums
2. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
I could have colored in the drawing a little better but other than that it was excellent
3. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
The actual animation part worked well but the lining up of the pictures was a little off.
4. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
Being a little more creative with my drawing would be something I would change.
5. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
I thought this project was very simple. It only took me a few days to complete.
6. What did you learn from this piece?
Animation isn't always terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment