Monday, November 1, 2010

NY Poster



Every year the Art History class goes on a trip and my class was told to make DC/NY posters. This is my New York Poster I spent a good amount of time on it and really like it. I think as a piece of art this is really good and I love the idea, but as a poster it would be good but Mr. Sands didn't say we weren't going to NY until after I finished. If I did this again I would spend a little more time making the squares of color not as sloppy and look more professional. The hardest part in my opinion was getting all the little squares the right shape so when it was just the black background it looked like the building. I learned to not waste your time on posters for NY Art History trips that Mr. Sands decides you aren't going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment