Friday, August 27, 2010
This is a tutorial we did on the first day. After we finished I added eye balls that made it look more friendly. We started out with a picture of pancakes and used the liquify tool to stretch out the space between two of the pancakes. Then we took a picture of fish jaws with sharp teeth and cut out the jaw. After that we placed the jaw in between the pancakes and edited to make it fit. Later I edited the color of the jaws to make it look more like it was actually part of the pancakes, after we finished with that I googled eyes and found those eyes and placed them on the blueberries. If I were to do it again I would have done more to it to make it exciting, but it is just a tutorial so I didn't mind it being boring. I like the way the eyes and mouth came out to make it kind of like a smile instead of a pancake that would eat you as you tried to eat it.