Monday, March 21, 2011

Brush Compositions



Of the three compostitions I like the game one the most, and then the music one. The coloring of the game one along with the use of lights and darks looks very nice. The way the music one flows works pretty well too. The beverage composition would have worked better if i had made the middle can smaller but instead it looks a little unbalanced. If I was to do this again I would change the beverage picture completely, I just don't really like the way it looks now. The hardest part of the beverage was getting the brushes the right shape to make it fit, the hardest part of the music was finding a good balance between the background and Mary (the girl). With the game picture there wasn't really anything about it that was hard. I haven't really learned anything from this project

No comments:

Post a Comment